Definition of clients
Clients are also called a bitcoin wallets. It is a specialized piece of a network in which all the different nodes run in a hierarchy for the regulation of all the terminals in the decentralized network of bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
- These clients perform an important function for bitcoin network.
- It saves or downloads all the transactions or history of all blocks in a network at once.
- It also takes care of all the communications, conducting within this network.
- Connected with the wallet of all participants in a network to ensure the updated information regarding outflow or inflow of funds.
- Track a record with a private key generated by the wallet to sign transactions.